Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I am just getting used to this "being in school thing" and waking up incredibly early for practicing. I got up at 5:45am and did practice and then went to school. During the first recess, I snuck out and found a quiet room in a seminar room at the end of the hall. Even though there were no distractions and it was a perfect moment for a sit, I had all kind of anxiety come up about someone finding me. This is only my second day at the school, and I didn't want to become the weird girl sitting in the conference room alone. I observed that I move through the practice almost like stages now. I start my observing the breath as the breath. Feel comfortable with that and then move on to the next 'stage'. I couldn't really get much deeper than breath as breath. But glad to know that it can happen while at school, though not ideal.

No comments: