Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Present Day


Morning practice. Lemon tea. Sitting with feelings of joy as joy in the body and tried to say a few of the “mantras” from the T and H book. Sometimes it feels like I am forcing it a bit and then come back to what JJ says: fake it till you make it. I am breathing in and making my whole body calm and at peace. Or something like that.

Been doing the journaling thing in short hand this month and have really been struggling with the "get up and go"-ness that is needed to make this practice happen. It feels good to share this month's practices and feel a little more ready to share ideas and thoughts with other people. Sometimes I kind of want this to be a solitary sport instead of a team one. Even though I know the team keeps pushing me past my comfort zone, the one I probably wouldn't move out of on my own.

Committing to a more regular online journaling from here.

No comments: