Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An Elephant Never Forgets

I have had this fascination with Babar since I was a kid and it was the only thing that had my name associated with it (Queen Celeste). So when I was in my practice this morning and totally left out purvottasana, I couldn't help but think that if I were an elephant doing yoga, this would never happen (an elephant never forgets). And then I must have been thinking about forgetting poses while I was practicing and then totally forgot to do upavista konasana.




Those yoga elephants in Babar really seem to have their stuff together and their lives sorted out. I bet if I hung around those dudes more, their rememberfulness (yes...rememberfulness) might rub off on me a little bit.

Plus it totally looks like they are wearing either white ballet flats or white tennis socks to practice. Maybe this is their secret...

No comments: